4/09/2013

Gorgeous places in Thailand

Hello guys. I have not posted for two days that let me think how lazy I am :P I'm just kidding. Actually, I was totally busy that is why I have much time to post any stuff. Anyway, today I have something special for you all. Some might visit to Thailand once, twice or never. Some might say Thailand is so amazing and fabulous while some might think it is boring. It depends on your lifestyle. If you like something dangerous and adventurous, Thailand is the best choice for you. Somehow, I have some photos of the best places in Thailand especially for tourists. I think it is not necessary to explain so long what the pictures are since they can explain themselves through your imagination, hope you enjoy watching them.

Number 10 is Paii in Maehongsorn province




Number 9 Koh Chang (Chang island) in Trad province



Number 8 Khao Yai (Chang island) in Trad province




Number 7 Phoo Cheefah  





Number 6 PP island





Number 5 Doi Angkang in Chiangmai



Number 4 Tee Loh Suu waterfall




Number 3 Doi Tung in Chiangrai







Number 2 Doi Inthanon in Chiangmai





Number 1 Phu Kradung






Please give me a morale by signing up in http://www.thaitrade.com/signup for free. This site provides you tons of high quality Thai products the costs are so reasonable.







No comments:

Post a Comment