4/12/2013

Thai food

What we gonna eat today?

Shall we cook something special for family?

Well, well, well, I recommend you some Thai street food thinking that you must be very interested in this hot food. I mean spicy food :) So I have some Thai street food photos to lure you. Wish you won't punish me for making you hungry.

The first menu is called PadThai, It kinds of fried Thai noodle with tofu, pork, chicken, and other delicious ingredients. We have lime which is perfectly accompanied with its spicy taste.




The second dish is Mhoo Sa Te (Pork with curry powder) dipping with sweet syrup.


The following menu is SomTum or papaya salad.


Next yummy menu is Hor Mok.


The next one is Kapi paste.


Robster: Thai  Style


Watermelon




Kind of Thai curry with coconut milk.


Tomyum Kung


The last one is our food champion, it is regarded as the best curry of all, Musman, spicy Muslim curry


All of them are very fantastic and yummy, I guarantee !!

__________________________________________________
Please give me a morale by subscribing at www.thaitrade.com
I don't get any benefit from this site but enhancing Thai products to worldwide.


No comments:

Post a Comment